TOPODRONE DJI Mavic 2 Pro PPK Upgrade Kit
Looking for a PPK solution for the Mavic 2 Pro? Look no further than the TOPODRONE Mavic 2 Pro PPK Upgrade Kit! Now available here in Australia.
*Minimum 3 week lead time from order.
- Perform high-precision aerial survey without GCPs
- Works in PPK mode without access to the internet
- Getting fixed solutions at a distance of up to 25 km from base stations
- Writes data to a memory card without having to connect to the on-board GNSS receiver via Wi-Fi
- Automatic conversion of high-precision coordinates of photo centres to the local coordinate system
In the box
- On-board multi-system L1/L2 GNSS receiver TOPODRONE PPK with built-in IMU - 1 pcs
- Removable GNSS L1/L2 antenna - 1 pcs
- The housing of GNSS receiver for Upgrade Kit installation to DJI Mavic 2 Pro - 1 pcs
- Cable for connecting the GNSS receiver to the drone's mainboard - 1 pcs
- 16Gb memory card for recording GNSS data - 1 pcs
- GNSS Data Processing Software TOPOSETTER 2.0 Pro, Perpetual License, 1-Year Support - 1 pcs
- Manuals and video tutorials
Understanding the rules surrounding drone use is important to ensure the safety of all airspace users. Here at Fly the Farm, we are advocates for ensuring that drone users understand how to fly safely while still having fun. You can find out more via the CASA "Know your Drone" site. Don't forget to subscribe to their e-news to be kept up to date on changes that occur from time to time.