- Valuable new crop insights only possible with low-altitude, high-resolution imagery
- Immediate on-site results – no need for network connectivity
- Accurate and repeatable measurements in changing sunlight conditions with patented on-board calibration
- Efficient collection and processing workflows for lower operational costs -- fly with only 20% overlap
- Exportable data available wherever, whenever, and however you’d like.
Choose from two flight control apps built for the 3PX
- Flight Plan for DJI
DroneDeploy is the leading cloud-based drone software platform worldwide for aerial data, drone mapping, and 3D modeling. The free DroneDeploy app provides easy automated flight and data capture, and enables you to explore and share high-quality interactive maps in the field directly from your mobile device.
Install the SLANTRANGE app in the DroneDeploy App Market to enable:
- Direct communication between the 3PX and the flight controller
- Automatic configuration of the flight planner
- Detailed 3PX status; prevents conducting flights when the 3PX is not ready or configured incorrectly
- 3PX initialization integrated into pre-flight checks
- Start and stop image capture
- Image counter
- Real-time sunlight measurements to optimize data collections
- Display SD card usage
- Format SD card
- Generate 3PX log files
- Calibrate 3PX gyros and accelerometers
Valuable new information.
Delivered in minutes, no network required.
SlantView™ is the high-resolution aerial imaging and analytics platform from SLANTRANGE that provides valuable agronomic insights that you can’t get from manned aircraft or satellites.
- Stand Counts
- Plant Size Distribution
- Plant Stress
- Vegetation Fraction
- NDVI (Green-NDVI, Red-NDVI, RedEdge-NDVI)
- Emergence Fraction
- Weed Density
- Chlorophyll Index
- Yield Potential
- User-Defined Smart Detection™