**This item will be ordered in once purchased. Please contact us for estimated delivery timeframe.
Sequoia: multi spectral sensor designed for agriculture & drones
The Sequoia multispectral sensor captures both visible and invisible spectrums, providing calibrated images to optimally monitor the health and vigour of your crops. Sequoia captures calibrated data in the following wavelengths; Green, Red, Red-Edge and Near Infrared to highlight the health of plants.
Featuring excellent precision flexible integration, and small size and weight, the Sequoia sensor is designed to fit many types of drones, fixed wing and multi-rotor drones with or without gimbals.
Weighing only 107 grams, Sequoia is a powerful sensor in a remarkably small package. This camera features four narrowband filters optimized for analyzing crop health and a 16 MP RGB imager for easy digital scouting. Sequoia's irradiance (sunlight or calibrated) sensor and integrated GPS make it an accurate and calibrated tool for precision agriculture.
Get the most of data captured with Sequoia using ATLAS, MicaSense's cloud-based data processing and analytics platform.
Key Features of Sequoia:
- Multispectral camera for agriculture
- Self-calibrated using the Sunshine sensor
- RGB camera 16 Mpx for scouting
- High photo rate (1 picture per second)
- Independent from the drone
- Standard protocol (PTP) for communication with drones
- USB powered
Benefits of using multispectral imagery:
- Identify problem areas in a field that need attention and further scouting.
- Refine fertilization by detecting nutrient deficiencies symptoms.
- Optimize pesticide input through early detection of biotic stress.
- Control crop irrigation by identifying areas where water stress is suspected.
- Estimate crop yield by processing and exploiting agronomic indices.
Adaptable to small drones
With its compact size and weight, Sequoia is a great fit for many multi-rotors and small fixed-wing platforms.
The most accurate multispectral imagery
A synchronous, global shutter drone sensor with four bands and an RGB camera for the ultimate in multispectral accuracy. A fully-integrated sunshine sensor captures and logs the current lighting conditions and automatically calibrates outputs of the camera so measurements are absolute.